NetExam continues to provide a robust competency architecture including several components typically used in competency management. In addition to training and certification as a measure of competency, NetExam includes a Talent Management module that provides additional competency assessment criteria. (see also Learning Plans and Partner Training Goals)
The Talent Management module tracks, manages and reports on competencies to help determine and manage gaps in the team's capabilities. The module is effective whether it's for internal employees or external partners and agents, automating tracking by associating defined competencies with exams, courses, job categories, etc.
- Create and define Competencies
- Create and define Proficiency Levels
- Associate a Competency with a desired Proficiency level to a Job Category
- Associate a Competency with a desired Proficiency level to a Course (via exam). Successful completion of the course implies the user has this Competency at the specified Proficiency level.
A user's profile record in the Admin view shows:
- The Competencies a user has achieved based on the courses they have completed
- The Competencies a Manager has added
- A comparison on the targeted Competencies for their job role versus what they have now (Proficiency vs. Assessed Proficiency)
For a guide to the setup and use of the Talent Management module, please review the attached pdf.