NetExam allows you to add a completion Certificate file to a Course or Certification. Users who successfully complete the Course or Certification can download these Certificates from the Student Site. These certificates can be personalized with the User's name, Course/Certification name and Completion date.
- Create an Adobe PDF file of your certificate using Adobe Acrobat Writer, Photoshop or similar application.
- Create form fields on your PDF for each piece of data you would like to include. Be sure to mark each field as "read only" so that the user cannot alter the generated information. The form fields "Name" must be named as one of the following in order to pull data and are case sensitive:
- nedate (The date the Course/Certification was completed)
- nename (The User’s full name as entered into NetExam)
- necourse (This will pull either the Course or Certification name depending on what this Certificate is applied to)
- neusercertificationid (This will insert a unique numeric id to the Certificate that can be used to verify authenticity)
- Save the file as Adobe PDF file. Upload the file to NetExam on the Edit Certification (or Edit Course) page (Note: The enhanced user interface for the Certificate file uploader allows the Admin to easily upload their PDF’s).
Be sure to upload the Certificate to a course and test the Certificate for accuracy.
Please use the following link to find an example of a working Certificate before it has been filled out by NetExam: Certificate Example
Also read: How to set Security on a Certificate