Using our WYSIWYG editor, you can easily embed objects and web content, such as:
- Youtube Videos
- Vimeo Videos
How to embed a Vimeo video
- Go to Vimeo, and find the video you want to embed. ...
- At the bottom of the pop-up that opens, you'll see an "Embed" header, underneath which is the embed code. ...
- Go to the NetExam Course, Lesson, or Question text page you want to embed the video onto, and paste the code into the appropriate spot.
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/669657012?h=036df852a1" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your course, lesson, or question text.