How do I setup Auto Enroll for Certifications?
Posted by Muhammad Nasir, Last modified by on 10 June 2010 10:17 AM
Auto Enroll allows Users to be automatically enrolled to designated Certifications upon login to the Student Site.
- Click the User Group sub-tab under the Users tab.
- Navigate to the desired User Group.
- Browse to the bottom section of the User Group detail page, where there is a section labeled Currently Subscribed Certifications. This section displays all the certifications that are available for User's in that User Group. Toward the right of each Certification is a column labeled Auto Enroll, with a corresponding check-box.
- Checking this box will automatically enroll a User in the User Group to the respective Certification.
- To make a Certification available for Auto Enrollment, you can select the Certifications that need to be in the User Group by clicking the Available Certifications button. In the pop-up window, select the required Certifications and click Add and Close. Once this is done, follow the above procedure to Auto Enroll for the newly selected Certifications. To test Auto Enroll as a User:
- Find a User who is not currently enrolled in any Certifications you have set as Auto Enroll (or create a Test User).
- Make sure that your User has access to the Certifications, i.e.:
- Belongs to the User Group that has access to your Auto Enrolled Certification.
- Has a User Type that has access rights to the Certification.
- Login to the Student site as the User.
- Once logged in, navigate to the My Training page to see the User's enrolled Courseware.
- If the Certification is being displayed under the Enrolled Training column, Auto Enroll has been successful for that Certification.