How do I create a Lesson Quiz?
Posted by Nikki Johnson, Last modified by on 04 November 2009 10:23 PM
Access your Course and click on the Lesson link from the Course Detail page.
On the Edit Lesson page, click on the Create Lesson Quiz link.
On the Add Quiz to Lesson page, complete the following fields:
- Quiz Name
- Quiz Description
- Minimum Passing Score
- Allowed Exam Retakes – select from 1-9 or Unlimited. System default is 0
- Question Sequence – select either Random Questions or Same Order
- Time Allowed – Select one of the two options:
- Unlimited Time – the system defaults to this option
- Limit to ___ minutes – if this option is selected you must enter the number of minutes the student has to complete the quiz
- Available Quiz Questions By Learning Objective – Enter the number of questions from each Learning Objective you want to include on the Quiz. The system defaults to the total number of questions for all learning objectives. Then, in box provided at the bottom, enter the total number of questions for the Quiz
- Quiz Requirement – Select one of the four options:
- Must Take Quiz
- Must Pass Quiz
Click the Submit button to add your Lesson Quiz.