How to upload AICC resource?
Posted by , Last modified by on 29 January 2018 11:05 PM
AICC stands for Aviation Industry CBT Committee and primarily uses the HTTP AICC Communication Protocol (HACP) to facilitate communication between the course content and the learning management system (LMS). The HACP method uses an HTML form to send information to the LMS and the LMS sends information back to the course as a simple text string. The benefit of using AICC than Scorm is AICC allows content to exist on a separate server and supports secure information transfers with HTTPS.|
Some content developers may recommend using AICC rather than Scorm.
How to upload an AICC resource material onto NetExam?
- Navigate to your Course - Lesson. Click on Upload to US-Central
- Resource URL: Type or paste the URL you received from your content developer.
- If you didn't get the URL you may be getting the Zip file. Unzip the file onto your folder in your computer.
- From the Lesson resource upload window as shown below, click on File and browse into your file location. Look for a file which has an extension .au
- Click Submit to upload the resource.