Posted by Prasad De Silva, Last modified by Prasad De Silva on 02 May 2018 04:07 PM
DocuSign Integration will allow you to upload resources in e-Signature format where learners can sign the documents as part of their course lesson completions.|
Please refer to DocuSign website for information on creating e-Signature-enabled files: https://www.docusign.com/esignature/create-pdf-esignature"
- Course creators should be able to choose a new resource format "e-Signature" and upload e-Signature enabled PDF file.
- When a learner launches this resource from the Leaner app, it should show the PDF file and allow them to sign it. Signing it should mark the lesson as complete.
- Once it's signed the file should be saved on the server.
- When a learner comes back to the course and launches the resource they should see the signed version.
- The signed PDF should also be available for the admin's to access via the Admin app's user transcript.