NetExam allows you to also create Courses based on an existing course using the Save As feature. Using the Save As feature will create a duplicate of the Course including all Resources, Questions and Answers as well as any Exams.
Procedure to use “Save As” feature
- Go to Courses and select a course you want to duplicate.
- Scroll down to the Edit Course page and click the Save As button.
- The new window is entitled Save a Course under a New Curriculum. The action is Rename or Copy a Course. The new course title will default to “Copy of” and the existing Course title. You can change this title in the field provided.
- Select the Curriculum you want the new Course to appear under from the available Curriculums listed in the dropdown box of options. Click the Submit button.
- You will be returned to the Edit Curriculum page and the new Course will appear in the list.