To begin adding Resources to your Lesson, click on the Lesson name from the Course detail page. This will take you to the Lesson detail page.
From the Upload Resource to this Lesson section, select one of the two options (as shown above) to upload your file:
- Upload to US-CENTRAL - This will open up upload option right below where you can enter the following details:
- Display name - this description will be shown to the student
- From the Resource Format dropdown box, select the relevant Resource* format.
- As NetExam does not require that resources be uploaded exclusively, if you have previously uploaded your Course material, select this option and enter the URL in the field provided.
- If you wish to upload your material through the upload module, click the radio button (circle) next to File and then click the Browse button to navigate to the file on your hard drive.
- Set the estimated duration (optional).
- Click the Submit button to upload the files (Note: Only click Submit once). The page will refresh to show you the Resource added to your lesson. You can continue to add Resources to your Lesson (Use the arrow to the right of the uploaded Resources to change their order - applicable for uploads from other server options too).
- Add Existing Resource – This option will allow you to add resources uploaded via the content library.
Upload to US-Central
* Following are the supporting file formats:
- Acrobat Connect Recording
- Classmaker Item
- Cloudshare Lab
- Embedded HTML
- Embedded Video
- Embedded Video 1024 x 768
- Embedded Video 990 x 606
- HD Video from Sprout video
- Link to external course
- Ms PowerPoint
- Ms Word
- NetExam Learning Content
- NetExam Virtual Lab
- Ravello virtual lab
- SCORM Engine
- Textbook + Study Guide
- Vidyard video
- VR Video
- Windows Media File (.wmv)