NetExam allows NetExam admin to perform merge user transcripts from the admin interface.
Suppose you want to merge transcript (Learning history) from User A to User B.
1. Search for the user B
2. Go to the profile page and click Merge User button.
3. Now search for the User A using the search box. You can use User A's email address or First/Last names.
4. Once the record gets populated, click on the Merge button. Click Yes to the confirmation.
5. You will see the confirmation on the screen. Once you click OK, the page will automatically re-directed to user A's profile page.
6. Scroll down to see the user status. Status of user A should be now set to Inactive.
7. Now look for user B and click on the View Transcript button on the Profile page.
8. You should be able to see the training records which belonged to the user A previously.