The RSS/Blog widget allows you to display RSS feeds to your students on the NetExam Student Site home page directly from your own corporate site or from any other news source. NetExam Administrators can configure the RSS Feed widget from the Admin site for different user types.
How to configure the RSS/Blog Widget?
To add the RSS Feed Widget to your user types:
- Login to NetExam Admin Site.
- Click on General Tab: Learner Portal Settings
- Click on the User Type you want enabled for this widget
- Click on the drop down and select RSS/Blog and click Add
- Once you have added the widget, click on the icon in the middle on the top right hand corner in the widget to add your RSS Feed URL. See screenshot below.
- Click OK and click “Save Changes on the bottom of the page to save your work.
How do I see the changes in the Student Site?
- Login as a Learner using a student who belongs to the user type configured for the RSS Widget.
- In the Student site, you see the RSS Feed widget on the student home page.