Setting up Authorized Training Provider (ATP) Access in NetExam
- Click Classroom -> Authorized Training Provider.
- Click on Create New ATP Button.
- Add the relevant ATP information.
- Create a new Role called “ATP”.
- Verify this new role has the "ATP Access" and "Login to Admin Application" and "Calendar" selected.
- Create a new user records for the users from the ATP.
- Select ATP as the role. Then select the ATP the users are associated.
- Click Classroom -> Venues.
- Select this ATP under the ATP option.
- Select a course(s) you would like users from this ATP to schedule the relevant classes. On the Course page select the following ATP under "ATP" selection. Note this option only appears for Classroom courses.
- This user will now be able to login to the NetExam Application.
Please note that they will only have access to the Calendar module. From the calendar they will be able create new classes on the courses they have been authorized to access.
They will also be able to schedule the classes on venues that have been associated with their respective ATP. They will also be able to view other classes that belong to their ATP.