There are two paths to view a student's exam results.
- Via the Course information or
To view exam results via Course information:
- Navigate to the Edit Course page and scroll down to the Exam section.
- Click on the exam Report link (Also see: How do I find statistics for an Exam?).
- On the User Exam Analysis, select the User Comparison tab. This will show a list of the Users and their individual scores for the Exam.
- Selecting the individual User will show the User’s Exam history for the Course including previous attempts.
To view exam results via User information:
- Perform a search for the User.
- Click on the User’s name to view the User's profile.
- Select the View Transcript button at the top of the Add/Edit a User page.
- The Transcript page will list Exam versions, Status, Completion dates and Scores.